Wednesday, September 11, 2013

five key talents

Having a creative mind is definitely a talent that I like to mention. I know I am able to see things that other people may not. I can really make something amazing in a creative perspective. Once I am truly dedicated, I can create and continue on creating great things.The audience is the most important and relevant person for a brand. It is crucial that the graphic designer understands it. Since kindness comes naturally to some people, one being me, I completely consider this as a talent. You must always be kind to people, no matter the circumstances and hold your composure, I have always been great at being kind. To engage, the designer must understand how the audience will be interacting with the brand and its environment, the consumer’s frame of mind, as well as what the brand is ‘saying’. Then the customer journey must be scripted to apply to different forms of media, managing the consumer experience of the brand at every point – the retail experience, the product itself, the service, the phone contact, the brochures, the posters, the price and the follow-up customer care. Scripting the brand experience offers huge opportunities for creative scope and innovation. I am also a team player, when starting a brand you need to be able to accept what the brand needs, which involves criticism and different opinions. As an individual, I am able to accept what others say, and I can accept opinions and let people be involve.

No comments:

Post a Comment