Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Passions

I am very passionate about helping others and making their days much better. I like to know that I was able to bring a smile to someone’s stressful day. Little things that can change someone’s perspective in life are things that make me happy; things like these are what I am passionate for. The key to success is an emotional link between the brand and its audience – and a great idea. The brand should offer differentiation, based on an understanding of what the audience wants, and a passion and belief in the product or service. For my company, my passions involve bringing happiness to people; give them hope because they were able to afford a product that they once couldn't. My passions for my company will be bringing new merchandise because of my love for handbags. I love seeing handbags of all sorts of colors with different textures and sizes.  “Business and consumer audiences should not be targeted differently. Instead, you need to analyze the relationship. Consumer brands may have more of an intimacy or heartfelt connection with the customer, such as someone who has a passion for Nike trainers. But a business brand has a different type of emotional connection – this could be aspirational or achievement-related to help people improve in their work. Since I have a passion to motivate people, to make them happy, to help them believe in themselves I will be helping my business and customers grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment