Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Talents

As a kid and my younger youth, I would say that I have honestly never known my talents; even now I wouldn't think I have any. I can’t sing, I can’t draw, I can’t do make-up, I am not great at perfecting hair, I am not the smartest at math. If anything I can make a list of what I am not good at. I have always had difficulties at finding out what I am good because I have never known and I am definitely not sure of myself. I would love to say that I am great at being a friend. The aim of a partnership is often to involve employees and offer the company’s expertise and talent to that partnership rather than pure funding.  I have an amazing mind that requires me to remember what most people cannot, I am able to multitask and finish more than one thing, I am able to work under pressure and I can think of solutions for problems that other people can’t seem to figure out. In response to a multi-channel, diverse world, more novel approaches to advertising have been developed. Ad agencies now apply their talent to other media beyond billboards and TV, to include events, online advertising, sponsorship, ambient media and guerrilla or ‘buzz marketing’ – high-profile event marketing that creates excitement. I would love to finally understand and be certain at what I am and could be great at, I would like to believe that once I graduate, I will finally be able to know that my career is what will tell me that I am amazing at what I do and I can navigate through different departments because I am stupendous.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment