Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What are you particularly gifted at delivering?

I am gifted at delivering my complete attention. I will be able to work with a group, on my own, and with the customer to deliver all that is needed. Good design happens when teams work well together, including having an excellent relationship with the client. Just like I said, I have creativity, and its at its finest when you are able to receive input from someone else's perspective. You need to be able to take well what is being told to you and take it into consideration. “With a product brand you can spend 75 per cent of your time, money and energy trying to influence customers and 25 per cent on everything else, while with a service brand you have to spend at least 50 per cent of your time and money influencing your own people. In order to get an effective service brand, people have to be taught to live the brand they work with” As someone, whom can be extremely dedicated, I will make sure my brand is the best it could be, it will be organized and professional. I am gifted at keeping things in order and having a set structure of how things should be. I can be great at responsibility because I can get things done at a timely manner. There is no magic formula for working on branding projects. The best work happens in small cohesive teams where everyone has a full understanding of the job and its goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment