Wednesday, September 11, 2013

talents and qualities you do best and enjoy doing the most.

My top five talents and qualities will be how dedicated I am to what I do. I am devoted 100% to everything I do, hoping that my hard work will one day pay off. I love how I am so kind-hearted and try to look at the positive side of all obstacles.Other brands may simply be ahead of their time with trends: there are many brands that have failed by basing growth around too small a market of ‘early adopters’ – the people who invest in new technology because they enjoy being the first to own it. I hate to have a big head, but I enjoy being unique and different, I personally love to have things that other people do not have because as a brand, I want to have the best of the best, and be the first to have it. When items are brand new, people don't want it until everyone has it. I am also a great organizer, I am able to keep everything in place so it is easy to find. If an acquired brand is to remain the same, the challenge for the designer is to ensure that it remains true to its original philosophies and principles – that is, the qualities that make it worth buying in the first place. I will make sure that my brand has value and always remain with value. I have an eye for things, I may not always show my creativity, but my creativity is something I enjoy having. Just the fact that I am able to create something amazing is what motivates me to continue and pursue a life that will make me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment