Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Fashion Professional! You see them all around, in T.V, magazines, with celebrities, absolutely everywhere, and then there’s me, how I am supposed to compete with all these professionals in the future. EASY! I know I’m extremely dedicated, I know that with my hard work, keeping my focus, and following my heart, I will make it one way or another. This is what I've wanted since 8th grade and I will keep on working on it until I've made it. I love everything that has to do with fashion, and even if I start off small and make my way up, I will know that I’m on the right path to success. I always get the “Why Fashion” question? Well, why do something for the rest of your life and be unhappy? Being a fashion professional is beneficial to me by being involved in something I enjoy rather then having to wake up every morning doing something I hate for years to come. I rather work in an environment that I’m passionate about and at the end, I wouldn't call it working.

No comments:

Post a Comment